Sunday, October 12, 2008

Retreat


This was Friday night. I couldn't remember the last time I'd done this. Many, many months ago. It used to be a cherished ritual for me. And yes, I was so excited about my bubble bath, that I brought my camera with me, to be able to remind myself: if mad at husband refer back to this evening. This is how cool Pops is. He came home after a tough day at work, took The Belly Bean from me, and ordered the usual Friday night pizza. Excellent. And it set the stage for a WONDERFUL weekend. More on that later. Just want to relive this one for a little while. Happy.

4 comments:

Sean said...

Ahhhh.

Joye Lisk said...

Three therapies in one......warm water with bubbles, a glass of wine and candlelight! Yep! You got it going on dear heart! Auntie Joye

Elizabeth said...

Hooray for baths! And for BEAUTIFUL pictures of the bean with a pumpkin. That shot took my breath away. Can you send me a full sized copy?!

Jenn said...

Simply wonderful. So glad you were able to have this moment. And what a beautiful shot. Thanks, Pops, for taking such great care of both of your girls.