Thursday, October 2, 2008

Joie de Vivre

It is no secret to those that know me that I enjoy fashion. Wearable art, if you will. And now, to have a little GIRL to adorn? Really? Oh the GLORY!! It's just too good. All dramatics aside, my friend Mary Francis sent me the most adorable little outfit for Annie made by her friend, Kathleen Buchanan of Seattle. Kathleen's whimsical clothing line for little girls is called Joie de Vivre ( Joy of Living ), and I have added it to my "culture" links. I'm delighted to have some of her lovely work for Miss Lu-Belle to wear.

Thanks Mary!

2 comments:

Chrissi said...

I'm so glad that you decided to blog! I have been reading your husband's blog for about 4 months and have followed the miraculous story of your beautiful Annabelle. I am hoping that this will be therapeutic for you. It will be for us as well as we get to read the joy that Annabelle brings to your life. What a beautiful and courageous family you are! We are in awe of you. Hugs and kisses to CA from western Illinois.

Elizabeth said...

GORGEOUS! And, hooray for baby girls! It's your work of art, in a work of art. =D