Friday, October 17, 2008

Back in Business


It's a whole new world for Miss Belle today as she is now allowed to be on her back! I bought her these happy little overalls yesterday after her appointment with Dr. Goseman ( plastic surgeon ). Yesterday was the first day of her life without any bandages on her little body. The Doctor was so pleased and almost seemed surprised at Annie's healing progress. We are absolutely thrilled, but not surprised. Thanking God over and over. We are so proud of her! She loves her new perspective.

13 comments:

matt said...

that's my girl!

Raine K said...

Yay Annabelle!

Michelle said...

Look how happy she is about being on her back. Wow, a whole new world will open up to her. Hummm, time to reach for the stars little Annabelle!

Michelle & Emily
Buckley, WA

Wes said...

That right, you should be a Proud Papa!!. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Applause! Applause! Applause! Yay!!

marci said...

Such a cute picture. I love the baby overalls!

Jenn said...

Hallelujah! Yah Yah Yah!! That is the best news!! And those overalls are adorable. Glad Mom understands that it's always important to have a great outfit to celebarte a BIG day such as this.

Aubrey said...

Hooray!!!!

My daughter Genna wanted me to tell you that Annabelle has beautiful eyes and a very sweet face

Joye Lisk said...

Yippee, Skippe! Now she can sing my favorite sone.....I got tears in my ears, lying on my back, crying over you! Giggle! Auntie Joye

Anonymous said...

Sweet, sweeter, sweetest! She is so stinkin' precious!

Stacy said...

That is so awesome!! I just love her little smile!

Anonymous said...

Annabelle looks so sweet! I've been keeping up with her progress on you and Matt's blogs. My daughter Karina asks about Annabelle now - she loves babies and I showed her some pictures on the blog.

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of all you Lindens! Good job Mamma and Papa for taking such great care of little Annie. Great job little angel for being so darn strong, healthy, and fashionably sound!