Monday, May 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

Dear Daddy,

Mommy says that today is your birthday.  She said that you said " all I want for my birthday is some peace and quiet" and then she said "that is why we call him Pops."  I don't really know what any of that means, and I don't really understand birthdays yet, but she said that there's going to be a cake involved, and I've seen people get really excited when they talk about and eat the cake.  Mommy said that it's not time for me to have any quite yet, but maybe you could sneak me some?  I think it could be a special "birthday secret" ( I keep hearing that phrase...) between us.
I am so excited for you to come home and SHARE your birthday with you because I love you SOOOOO MUCH DADDY!
Happy Happy Birthday!
Love, 
Your Annie

2 comments:

matt said...

Thanks Punkin!

Michelle said...

Annabelle, you are so cute you make me want to have another birthday!

Happy birthday Matt.

Michelle & girls in WA