Sunday, May 17, 2009

Idyllwild

Pops and I have birthdays just a couple of weeks apart.  In my card this year from him there were print outs of three different cabins in the mountains he had checked into, for a much needed family getaway.  So our birthday gift to each other this year, with a few generous contributions, was just that.  The best timing for the little vacation ended up being Mother's Day weekend.  I have far too much too say in one post about one of the most beautiful weekends of my life, so I decided to treat it as chapters of a story.  

Thank you My Love,
 for orchestrating such an incredible, and unforgettable time away. 
I can't wait to go back!

3 comments:

Sean said...

Looks and sounds like it was an amazing weekend. So glad you were able to get away just the four of you.

StephLove said...

Sounds like a great weekend.

marci said...

Thank you for sharing. I loved reading about your weekend and seeing all the pictures. A well documented story of a beautiful weekend.