Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Afterglow

My apologies for the same ol' , same ol', Stuff of Sleep for over a month ( makes me yawn just thinking about it ). The holiday season kicked my tukus right out of the blogoshpere and then some. I'm hoping this doesn't become a pattern. It always cracks me up when people post about not posting. And so it goes... BESIDES! This IS The Post Party isn't it? I think I had to pack up Christmas ( along with all the Orthodox folks half way through January! sheesh... )before posting about it all. As this is incredibly long, you'll have to just look at it as a family album from the last month. Take your time, or skip on through. AND, it moves backwards. Now to then...

So many blessings to speak of... Oh where to begin? Annabelle's first Christmas was wonderful, sparkling white, and incredibly eventful. We are so grateful for safe travels, being able to spend unforgettable time with family and friends, and gathering to meet people who have relentlessly prayed and invested so much into our family.

Well, hope you enjoy the afterglow!

Now to then... Annabelle is going to the Team Kess Academy two days a week, and she loves it!

New Year's Day: Annabelle's Circle continues! The only thing missing from these New Year's photos is Solmaz, the one behind the camera!





Keaton is my youngest good buddy!
and I love him.
Happy Sidney
Happy New Year!!
Grandma Lucille's lamp post in Richland. The place to meet aunts, uncles, cousins...everyone! A very Rich Land indeed.
Generations
Four generations of the gals!
Uncle Wes
The continuous cast signing. That's crazy Aunt Kristi.
Auntie Heather
View from Grandma Lucille's balcony


AAaahh siblings...and CC!
enjoyable decor


I love my name's sake!
The photo shoot with Grandma Lucille










Gram & Papa
Mommy & Auntie Heather
Papa & Daisy
Heather & Cousin Crystal ( CC! )

Wesley

You can't expect me to always be ON!

Gram, Neal, & Marcia
CC smooches! She loves me.
They finally meet!

Traveling with Gram and Papa takes us to places like this...
Bernie wrote a beautiful poem for me and gave it to Mommy & Daddy.
That's Auntie Ju Ju too.
Papa had to cancel church because of snow, so church came to us!

Meeting for Sushi with Michelle. She kissed my cast!

Meeting the Lovely Parkers


Our wonderful neighbor Roseanne made Annie this beautiful sweater, and she wore it the whole chilly, snowy trip! Thanks Roseanne!
Bloggin' w/Daddy at our Days!

They love me.
Cookin' curry with Jenn.
Sadly, I don't have photos from our snowy Dunsire party. Sorry team.

Christmas at Gram & Papa's house. There were these beautiful, chubby Robins all gathering in their berry trees for food. Tons of them in the snowy branches. So pretty!






Gram's tree always looks so nice.
Christmas with Team Kess
And at home...

My first tree!
Wishing I had more photos of the wonderful Christmas party with Sunday School class in Escondido. Warmest thanks and blessings to you.
Mom's Christmas work dinner
Picking out our tree!
My Mama wore this when she was little like me.

So if that all seemed chaotic...um...living it was too. Chaoticly wonderful!!

Big thanks to Gram & Papa for flying us to Washington, and to Mike & Anna Cook for house and Buckley sitting, and surprise working on our house!

May God bless you this year!!!

6 comments:

Stacy said...

I love this GIANT post and it was well worth the wait. So glad that Annabelle had a wonderful 1st Christmas filled with so many people that love her. And on a side note...I just adore all the hats that you wear and that purple hat on Annabelle is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Joye Lisk said...

Ahhhhhh....how wonderful to see the Christmas I missed while being snowed in. Thanks for the peek...feeling the love! Love those nieces to pieces! Auntie Joye

StephLove said...

p.s. I love the tights over casts look. If I didn't know better I'd think she had really fat legs.

StephLove said...

Hmm. Looks like my original comment didn't take.

I'm glad you had a nice holiday and visit with family.

It also sounds like you found a good childcare situation for Annabelle. I know that was weighing on you. I'm sure it's still hard to leave her but it sounds like a good solution.

Sean said...

Wondful photos from a whirlwind month over the holidays. We were blessed to have you show up at our door this season, and I'm glad we get a peek at the rest of your trip through photos.

Me said...

Love the tights over casts too! Cute!

Glad to see your post and Annabelle's big trip. Taking her on that trip was probably not only physically exhausting, but emotionally and mentally - being far from home and the doctors that work to look after her. You are a brave and strong momma and now Annabelle is richer with the experience. It is all so awesome!