Sunday, February 1, 2009

Signs...


Just look what the shadows brought in to my warm and tasty on this FINE first day of February. Happy Love Month to you too! I can't decide if it's purpose is to encourage me or mock me, but in an effort to be delightful, I choose encourage! This is the mug I always reach for. I also have the 1st and 2nd runner up mugs. Admit it, I'm not alone in this quirk. We have mugs a plenty, and always this one unless it's not clean. This preference tends to slowly shift every year and a half or so. I also know the winner, 1st and 2nd runner up for Pops. Sometimes it's the simple pleasures that really hit it.

2 comments:

Sean said...

We have enough mugs to invite friends, neighbors and acquaintances over for coffee, but only a select few ever get used.

Nice shadow image. A day early, but let's hope seeing the shadow portends six weeks of continuing love.

Joye Lisk said...

I'm loving my mug that says "No whining!" I left it at Mom's house and she got it out for me recently. Giggle!